- Mangrove restoration at abandoned aquaculture areas at Pulau Ubin.
- Organise volunteers to help with surveys, propagule collection, test planting, restoration work, monitoring before, during and after restoration.
- Outreach about Ubin and mangroves.
|Abandoned aquaculture areas in Southern Pulau Ubin|
from Google Earth July 2013
Members of the Restore Ubin Mangroves (R.U.M.) Initiative include:
- The Mangrove Lab, Dept of Geography, the National University of Singapore
- Marine Conservation Group of the Nature Society (Singapore)
- Gamefish and Aquatic Rehabilitation Society (GARS)
- Sea Angel representing Pulau Ubin fish farmers.